Saturday, August 2, 2008

Houston


Today I'm in Houston waiting for a class on hydraulics that will be this coming week. More training from our good friends in the office. I have been here for a week now and am really missing home now. I have been away for 6 weeks and the time really slows down when you are at the office versus being offshore. I should be home this time next week and will be happy to continue working on my fishing boat. Wow what a money pit, but it's good fun and a learning experience. I am refurbishing a 1977 Chris Craft and have already put a rebuilt motor and have the paint and some cosmetics left to do.....

2 comments:

Rick Lee said...

Wow, I've never done that type of fishing. I look forward to going out on that boat with you one day.

Unknown said...

thats cool...

nandkishore gitte
Life at sea
http://mylifeatsea.blogspot.com